The hormone, a body’s maestro that has a magical effect on the body that is why it is essential to be kept at constant levels. Hormones help regulate all the body’s functions. That range from metabolism so is responsible for weight gain or loss, production of both female and male secondary sex characters, stimulates water retention by the kidneys, controls your digestion function, provide your body the constant body’s temperature, promotes bones & organs growth, and many other countless functions.
Therefore, constant levels of hormones are always needed because any kind of disruption within the hormonal levels are always serious as it poses an adverse effect on the body’s functions.
In this context, we will cover one of the hormonal disturbance problems, to be more specific; sex hormones disturbance problem, which is “Estrogen hormone dominance” that pose many serious adverse problems.
We will mainly cover the estrogen dominance topic from its definition, causes, symptoms, and surely provide you how to reverse estrogen dominance naturally…you will just need to keep scrolling.
We also covered Men Section & and how men can handle high estrogen level in a video you can scroll to find it.
What is “Estrogen Dominance”?
Simply, females have estrogen hormone that helps them produce their female maturation characters such as mensuration cycle, breast growth, and many other female secondary characters. In addition, you will find that estrogen hormone works in cooperation with progesterone hormone in order provide hormonal harmony.
However, during a certain period and due to many factors a hormonal disturbance occur that lead to estrogen overproduction in comparison to progesterone hormone production; this is considered a serious problem due to the adverse effect it poses once occurred! Therefore, the estrogen overproduction in comparison to progesterone production is defined as “estrogen dominance“.
Does estrogen dominance occur at certain age?
Indeed this is an important question to ask…Based on studies, it has been found that estrogen dominance could occur at any time within your lifetime this is due to the fact that estrogen dominance occurrence is associated with many causes and factors that we are going to discuss below.
However, some studies show that estrogen dominance usually occurs during the mid-thirties and many women will continue suffering from estrogen dominance symptoms for 10 or 15 years, it is also noticed clearly during the premenopausal and menopausal stages.
What are the problems associated with estrogen dominance?
Unfortunately, there are many health problems associated with estrogen dominance that affect your mental, psychological, physical body’s status as follows:
It could pose an adverse effect on your psychological health as it causes
- Decreased sex desire
- Depression with anxiety
- Increase the mood swings and insomnia state
It could pose an adverse effect on your mental health as it causes
- Increase the risk of memory loss
- Increase the feeling of having confused thinking
It could pose an adverse effect on your physical health as it causes
- Induce magnesium and zinc deficiency
- Accelerate the premature aging process
- Eye dryness, hair loss, regular headaches, and hypoglycemia
- It disturbs the menstrual cycle and causes irregular menstruation
- Increase the risk of strokes as it increases the rate of blood clotting
- Increase the breast tenderness, allergies, asthma, and fatigue all over the body
- Increase the risk of having polycystic ovaries, Cervical dysplasia, breast cancer and fibrocystic breasts
- Increase the risk of thyroid dysfunction, infertility, uterine cancer and many autoimmune and gallbladder disease
Can Increase in Estrogen Affect Men As Well? For Answer Watch This Video (For Men Only)
For MEN – Reverse Estrogen Increase it With Testogen Here
An incredible weight increase will be also one of the major symptoms!
Based on studies, it has been found that estrogen dominance has the power to turn your body into fat machine indirectly! You will notice fat gain throughout your whole body especially around the stomach and hips! In other words, estrogen dominance is able to affect certain factors within your body as a result; it increases your weight as follows:
Estrogen dominance will cause sugar craving
Unfortunately, high levels of estrogen will affect your insulin levels adversely! It will force the insulin level to high levels, as a result, it leads to sugar cravings.
Sugar craving state will increase your desire to eat more sugary food such as chocolates, candies, and much other sugar stuff “same as your feeling during the premenstrual syndrome” this will directly increase your weight.
Moreover, as we mentioned before, the estrogen dominance state not only increase your estrogen levels but also will decrease your progesterone levels that will worsen the situation more as it will fail to provide its role which is lowering the insulin levels.
Estrogen dominance will increase your fat storage
Based on studies, it has been found a reversible relationship between estrogen levels and the fatty cells as follow:
High estrogen levels stimulate the growth of the fatty tissues as a result many fat cells produced that will do reversible action and produce more estrogen! After the production of estrogen, there will be excess fat that usually accumulated around the stomach, and within the hips.
However, in normal conditions, the equal levels of both estrogen and progesterone inhibit the previously mentioned action.
Estrogen dominance will cause water retention
Another cause for weight gain problem, which is the effect of estrogen high levels and progesterone low levels on the water content within the body; it will mainly cause fluid retention and bloating as a result, your weight increase incredibly.
Estrogen dominance will affect your metabolism rate indirectly
Estrogen dominance and low progesterone levels have also a great impact on the thyroid functions, which control the metabolism rate within our body.
Metabolism rate interference or by other words, slow metabolism rate usually associated with incredible weight gain, especially in the thighs, stomach, and hips. That is why women who suffer from estrogen dominance are also suffering from thyroid dysfunction. Based on people’s reports who suffer from estrogen dominance, it has been noticed that their body’s shape turn into a pear or apple shape.
Estrogen dominance will affect your sleeping time
In this case, estrogen high levels will affect your sleeping period by disrupting it through hot flashes that come during the night as well as affect your appetite level indirectly! How?
Simply, the disturbance that occurs during your sleeping period affect the leptin hormone that is responsible for balancing your appetite level; once the disturbance occurs, your body’s appetite will directly increase and force you to eat more food as a result, you gain tons of weight.
So, how can I prevent the estrogen dominance?
Before informing you how you can prevent or overcome the estrogen dominance problem, we will first inform you with the causes that you should avoid decreasing the risk of estrogen dominance problem and you will know how to treat yourself if you already suffer from estrogen dominance.
6 main reasons that stimulate estrogen dominance state
Many factors and causes promote the case of estrogen dominance, surprisingly, many of the causes are unexpected to cause estrogen dominance, however, they do! As follows;
Based on studies, it has been proved coffee, tea, and most of the caffeine products are able to stimulate a considerable increase in your estrogen levels as a result, it causes estrogen dominance.
It has been stated that “women who consumed at least 500 milligrams of caffeine daily, the equivalent of four or five cups of coffee, had nearly 70% more estrogen than women who consume no more than 100 mg of caffeine daily, or less than one cup of coffee. Tea is not much better as it contains about half the amount of caffeine compared to coffee. The exception is herbal tea, which contains no caffeine.”
Exposure to Xeno-estrogens & Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals
Surprisingly, all the chemicals that are made of estrogenic chemicals are able to disturb the estrogen hormone levels and cause estrogen dominance problem, therefore, it is recommended to avoid or minimize your exposure to the following products:
- Avoid all foodstuff that is preserved within metal cans containing plastic linings
- Avoid using food-coloring substances that are mainly composed of estrogens and heavy metals
- Avoid using laundry detergents, dry cleaning products that are not completely removed after washing
- Avoid using products containing phthalate as one of its ingredients such nail polish, perfumes, or nail polish remover
- Avoid using pesticides because they stimulate the increase of estrogen levels as well as increase the risk of having cancer
- Avoid drinking through plastic cups, Styrofoam or eating in plastic plates as they are able to leach estrogen into your food
Some medications are able to cause estrogen dominance too!
- Avoid using products containing oxybenzone, 4-Methylbenzylidene camphor ingredients “mainly found within certain types of sunscreens”
- Avoid using hormone replacement therapy or birth control pills without your doctor’s monitoring because they could cause hormonal disturbance as well as increase the risk of having breast cancer
Some foodstuff containing estrogens like phytoestrogens
- Avoid the consumption of dairy products and go for the organic or raw option
- Go for organic foodstuff and stop the consumption of vegetables and fruits that are grown with the help of hormones and pesticides
- Avoid eating meat sources that mainly come from animals that are fed-up and grown by the aid of estrogen-like hormones
- Avoid eating phytoestrogen stuff like Flaxseeds, Oats, Barley, Lentils, Sesame seeds, Yams, Alfalfa, Apples, Carrots, Jasmine oil, Pomegranates, Wheat germ, Licorice root, Hops, Bourbon, and Beer.
Stress could be also a reason for estrogen dominance!
- Indeed, stress could affect our body’s health status adversely by many forms; one of them is its ability to stress out your adrenal glands! This kind of stress will directly lead to a depletion of the progesterone hormone level to a level that is too low in comparison to the estrogen level.
- As a result, estrogen dominance occurs as well as adrenal gland problems, however, this is usually occurring on the long-run therefore, it is recommended and advised not to stress yourself no matter how much problems you have…it will pass but your health problems will not pass easily.
Birth control pills
Based on studies, it has been found that contraceptive pills have the ability to decline the progesterone hormone level that is too low and force the body to initiate estrogen dominance state.
How can I treat the estrogen dominance case?
First, you should decrease your exposure to the previously mentioned causes then, you should:
- Prioritize managing your stress levels
- Stop consuming phytoestrogens stuff
- Replace plastic containers with glass or stainless steel
- Stop using the contraceptive pills and look for other birth control method
- Decrease your exposure to xeno-estrogens and all chemicals that stimulate the increase of estrogen
Second, Reverse The Gained Weight With Phen375
If interested to lose weight, grab Phen375 from Here
Third, you should increase your consumption from the following points and change your lifestyle as follows:
- Eat a paleo diet
This type of diet is mainly based on avoiding most of the phytoestrogen foodstuff in order to balance the hormonal levels once again. It is always recommended for people who will start paleo diet to consume grass-fed animal products in order to avoid absorbing the growth hormones that may have an impact on estrogen levels.
- Drink plenty of filtered water
Filtered one! Some studies provide data that proved the ability of water to increase estrogen levels…that is why physicians advise patients to drink filtered water. The purpose of drinking water is to get rid of excess estrogen and to detoxify your body as well.
- Lose excess body fat and get regular exercise
One of the causes of estrogen dominance is also the liver dysfunction, insulin production, low metabolism rate, and many other problems that force the body to gain more weight, therefore, it is recommended to exercise more because it will help you:
- Get rid of excess weight
- Certainly, decrease your stress level
- Speed up your metabolism rate and liver’s metabolism
- Detox your liver
As we said before, Liver has an important role in the detoxification process of the whole body…it has the ability to remove the excess estrogen too, therefore, maintain balanced hormonal levels.
So, it is recommended to consume more sulfur-containing food such as onions, garlic, and egg yolks in order to speed up the process.
At the bottom line, I would like to inform you that it is easy to treat the estrogen dominance problem however, you will just have to be patient…Cheers!